Thursday, May 31, 2007

My opinion of the course...

Yes, all the assessment for this subject is finally over and I am so happy about that! Its not that the course didnt entertain me I'm just happy because it's such a relief. I did enjoy this subject and it taught me many new ideas, history of technologies and processes of new communication technologies. Although some of the lectures were boring they were always full of relevant information. I would recommend this subject to future prospective students. The weekly activities that we had to complete were good because they encouraged us to remember what we learnt in the lectures or to learn new information that weren't covered in the lecture. Overall I enjoyed the subject and thought it was successful at gettin its message across to the students.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.